Tabs

Saturday, February 9, 2013

snowed in

It's been months since I've posted. Things get in the way. Taking care of a toddler that seems to get into everything and teaching 20 5-year-olds are among the mix. I also have a blog for my classroom, which comes first. Getting stuck inside during the Blizzard of 2013 gives me some time at home. Thank goodness we haven't lost power yet. Dave just headed out the dog in the 27" that fell since yesterday at noon.

Snuggled up watching some tv (oops there goes the no-tv-till-2-rule). In my defense he was naming the letters on the tv and singing the alphabet.


Inside we have some changes. A new rug.
This rug was quite a find! I've been looking for a 8X10 rug for a long time with no luck. 8X10 rugs on sale are anywhere from 500-1000+, and I didn't want to spend more than a few hundred. I was at good ol' HG one day and spotted this guy. It wasn't exactly the colors I was looking for, but when I saw the price tag I had to snag it.
I've seen this exact rug on websites for hundreds more, example here, $763.85! And I got it for $70, that is 90% off retail. #patselfonback #suckerforasale

And here are a few pics of William. He is getting too big! Rockin my skinnies...
First haircut
He's obsessed with tools, and got more for Christmas
Outside before all the snow
1 year ago! I can't believe he'll be 2 soon. Make.it.stop.
That's all for now..see you in a few months, or years who knows.









1 comment: