Tabs

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

DIY Toys

Those of you with kids know how quickly the novelty of a new toy wears off. These days, William plays with anything except his toys: bowls in the kitchen, rolls of tape, the dog's tail and or ears, spoons, Daddy's tools and anything that he's not supposed to.





Instead of getting more toys that he won't play with, I made some new ones with things we have in the house. Let me introduce you to:

Baby-Food-Jar-Lid-Can


The fun of this one is that the lids make a "clink" sound as they fall in. William has been playing with this one since about 8 mon old. He now likes walking around and pushing the lids in and making the clicking noise. Like we used to do it with VeryFine lids...what please don't tell me that I'm the only one who used to do that?

Puff Container Bowling
self explanatory. Looking at this now makes me realize I've spent $30 on puffs.
Any other DIY toys I should know about? Suppose I can do a Pinterest search.

No comments:

Post a Comment