Tabs

Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome to the Day Care


That's what our living room looks like and we only have one kid! I found a (pretty boring) rug for the living room play area and moved all our kid related items onto it, instead of having them scattered about our living room.
You can see the rug better in this photo, it has a brick-like pattern. An off white rug would have looked the best in this space, but I knew that was not a good option for kids! A new chair for the space is still up in the air. The flowered chair had to return to Homegoods (sniffle, sniffle). It really wasn't comfortable and just wasn't right for the space. So the search continues.
William has had his share of fun in his new play area. His girlfriend Isabelle came over to play!
Izzy was trying to teach William to roll over, but he just wasn't having it. They are already good at sharing! And William tried his exersaucer for the first time. Do you think he liked it?

4 comments:

  1. how much do you charge for day care? Isabelle would love to go to William's house every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute!! And please don't even start with calling your house day care! You should see our place... Nat and I joke (not joking) about how Lucy kindly lets us live in her apartment. Seriously, one more toy and Nat and I will have to move our bed out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you tie everything together :)
    And yes, it's amazing how many things one kid can collect :). Your house looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled upon this post and found the cute pics of the kiddies... my how tiny they are! I miss you and William so much! (and i'm trying to get curtain/window treatment ideas for the new house here so don't hate me if I still some of your ideas!). xo

    ReplyDelete