Tabs

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

William's Room

The nursery has been finished for 3 months now, so I figured that it was about time to post some pictures! Without further ado...

Where I spend most of my nights...

The side table holds all the things I need at 2 a.m, burp cloths, ipod doc, coaster for some water, cute owl night light from PB Kids..

Here's William's crib that he's been in since we got home from the hospital. Our room is right next door so we didn't need a bassinet. He LOVES looking at the mobile that I made him, especially now that the AC is in his room and the air blows on it and moves it all around. I also DIYed the canvases above the crib.

I turned my old dresser into a changing table. We covered the lamp with the same fabric that I used on the canvases. I say "we" because Dave actually did it. He's much better at things like that (it's the engineer in him).


I also re-used a book shelf that was in the hallway in our condo. It's great for extra storage for all of William's clothes.

Here's some close-ups of the wall art. I made the "keep calm and rock on" print on Microsoft Word. I don't have photo shop, and Word worked just fine!

So, there you have it. I had a lot of fun decorating his nursery, now I need another project!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda,

    I found your site while googling for a fabric I've been searching for. Can you tell me the name of the DwellStudio animal print fabric pictured in this post? http://reno366.blogspot.com/2011/02/diy-crib-skirt.html

    The nursery turned out great, by the way. I'm going to show my friend who just finished her nursery for her new baby girl. She'll love it.

    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris! I found the fabric at Joanne Fabrics, not sure if you have one where you live. I believe that the fabric was Dwell Studio by Robert Allen? I didn't end up using it so I am not sure! It was pretty cheap for a yard of it.

    ReplyDelete