Tabs

Saturday, April 2, 2011

little projects

Now that the major kitchen renovation is done, I can get some little things done around the house before our little one arrives!

The nursery is still a work in progress, but we put up shelves over the soon to be changing table.


I realized that we are going to need more storage with all this baby stuff coming into the house, so the console table in the hallway with lack of storage had to go.

Dave picked up the Expedit book shelf from Ikea and then we got some canvas bins from Target that fit perfectly. They're currently filled with diapers and extra sheets for the nursery.


I've also been working on a corkboard for the kitchen. All I needed was a roll of cork from the craft store, a frame and a dish towel from C&B. I think I am going with the second pattern because it will go better with the fabric that we'll use for a curtain. (But I do love those apples and pears!)

No comments:

Post a Comment