Tabs

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Kitchen Update

This will be the first of many updates I'm sure. Since I'm on Christmas break from teaching, I actually have time to post!

Here's the status of the kitchen floor:
Oh, hello basement.

But let's back up for a moment shall we? Here's the floor we found under the linoleum.


I know, I know, you're wondering why we tore up all that awesomeness. We thought it was going to be all black since that's what we could see from a portion of it under the fridge. But low and behold, it's got swirls, funky dollar sign looking things, not to mention the red and black border. I know retro is back so if you want it you can come pick it up from the dumpster in our backyard.

Up it comes:



Dave's putting the new subfloor in while I speak,er, type. More to come later, the hardwood's going in tomorrow, possibly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda,your post will be of great use as it gives idea on kitchen remodeling which is essential for many home makers.I want you to elaborate on cabinets plan in kitchen in your next post.

    ReplyDelete