Tabs

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Raise the Ceiling

No, I'm not talking about the debt we'll be in once the kitchen is finished, I'm talking about literally ripping out the ceiling. I've always wanted to live in a house with high ceilings, but the basement was not the place I envisioned this would happen. Dave is taking the ceiling down so that the electrician can get to all the wiring when he comes to add outlets, a new electric panel and lights to the kitchen.
I haven't ventured into our basement for over a week, so I actually don't even know what it looks like down there firsthand. Here's a photo journey of the room formerly known as our basement.





And I thought upstairs was a mess..


All cleaned up

Only one casualty


And now Dave's working on the laundry room ceiling. Please pretend you don't notice that I'm in the same clothes as last week. Febreeze may be my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment