Tabs

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall is here!


I heart autumn. The beginning of the season here in New England is especially nice. If we could have 70 deg days like this all year round I'd be happy. I'm trying not to think of what will happen to the weather soon. It's nice living in a place with outdoor space to decorate for the new season. In the condo I did my best to decorate our door with a fall wreath or even shamrocks on St. Paddy's day. I'm sure our unit got looks from the other dwellers wondering what type of cheesy person lived there. Now our place looks surprisingly charming compared to the house down the road with fake tombstones and skeletons rising from the dead. I can't wait to carve that pumpkin, that is if the squirrels don't get at it first.


I bought a bunch of mums to put on the front steps next to our flower pot. Though, someone, I won't name who, forgot to water the flowers for er a few months and they died. So I decided to do a quick switch-o-change-o and put the mums in the pot. It looks great for now, until I forget to water them again.

It went from this:


To this:


I am also already excited about putting up lights at Christmas time. It really doesn't take much to get this lady excited.

1 comment:

  1. Finally a curbside view! Looks awesome... And I love mums and pumpkins and fall. CHEESE IT UP LADY.

    ReplyDelete