Tabs

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme


I don't exactly have a green thumb, so I was excited when friends came and brought potted herbs and plants. They're sitting outside, so hopefully the sun and rain will take care of them and won't die like all the house plants that I forget to water. I planted some rose plants out front and they already look dead...so I am thankful other people planted things for me. My friend Beth potted the herbs in the photos and labeled them on small stones. Clever huh?

I love having the fresh herbs! I've already used the basil and parsley in a pasta salad (thanks Julie!)




And can't wait to use the mint in some mojitos! There's some Lemon Balm in there, which is good in drinks as well!



Rosemary..so tasty!


Dill, Sage, and Boxwood Basil.

No comments:

Post a Comment