Tabs

Monday, May 31, 2010

mirror, mirror on the wall




Another DIY project! I bought this mirror at Homegoods (my home away from home) though didn't care for the color. There's nothing a can of spray paint can't solve. I decided to use the mirror in our second bedroom, and that I'd match it to the Thomas Paul fabric I bought. The room has a lot of blue right now, so I chose to paint the mirror yellow to add a pop of color to the walls. It's actually the same mirror they have over on YHL so, I really can't take any credit for this idea people.

I unscrewed the mirror from the frame to get it ready to paint.


First coat on


Painted, dry, and mirror back in.



Up on the wall

Another view of the room.




Kinda empty huh? Oh and don't you love the light fixture? That's a diy project for another day.



And there you go, cheap and easy diy.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, love the yellow against the wall color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that mirror is amazing! Love the yellow against the wall color. Nice pick!! Do you read design sponge and apartment therapy? So motivating and full of great ideas.

    Also... you're making me very jealous - I want a house!!

    ReplyDelete