Tabs

Monday, April 5, 2010

first post.



Here I go, this may be my first and last post if I don't get the hang of this blogging thing, or if I just bore myself and you to death. Dave, Sammy (our crazy Marley-like golden retriever) and I are getting ready for our big move. We feel like kids on Christmas and just can't wait. We've been in our (tiny) place for 4 years and are ready for a place to call home with room for all our junk, a spot for a grill and a yard for the dog to run free. Sammy has no idea what she has coming to her.

2 comments:

  1. Good job, Amanda....
    I particularly like the idea of a place for all your junk. So glad the great flood of 2010 didn't hit our basement! hehe.. We can't wait to see the house.
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new house!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT. Lucy is going to be like WHAT IS THIS MANSION (compared to our loft!)

    ReplyDelete